BA(Hons) Photography trip – Thursday 17th September 2015
- Meet at University Centre steps at 8.45am
- Please bring digital camera and relevant kit including memory card and tripod if possible. Ideally, a DSLR will allow us to take considered photographs with manual focussing.
- Wear comfortable, warm clothes and shoes that you can stand all day in. An umbrella may be useful too.
- A packed lunch and drink, there is however a nice gift shop and café.
- We will be back in Blackburn by 4.40pm
- The course is paying for your entry to Levens and your minibus place.
- It is vital that you let us know by email if you are choosing to go straight to Levens for 10am or that you have alternative transport arrangements. The minibus has space for 15-16 students maximum.
Make precisely 10 photographs during your day at Levens Hall. Tour and explore the gardens first making notes if you wish before making your exposures. The emphasis should be placed on excellent composition, appropriate focussing and considered subject selection.
These are the images I took for this induction week trip